Ora Sports Fitness Kids Fitness and Kickboxing classes are structured and choreographed to increase a child’s fitness, learn a new skill, enjoy fitness & become apart of a group of other like minded kids. It can help kids to increase endurance, stamina, energy levels & reduce stress.
All classes are led by a qualified instructor who guides and motivates you every step of the way, helping your heart rate stay elevated. It’s a fun and effective way to love fitness. All instructors have a working with children’s check
Kids Group Fitness is a great way to boost your kids regular training because:
- Classes are suitable for all fitness levels from beginner to advanced
- Increase your child’s confidence, social skills and self esteem
- Allow your children to have an outlet through fitness
- Increase social belonging through gaining friends & belonging to a community
- Improve your child’s health & heart health
- Exercising in groups helps your motivation levels & keeps you accountable
Group Fitness tips and hints:
- Always bring a drink bottle and towel to the class to keep hydrated, dry and hygienic.
- If it’s your first class be sure to let your instructor know, so they can make sure you have the best experience possible.
- It’s always good to try a class more than once as some classes may have steps and routines that take a little getting used to.
- Try as many classes as possible so you can find out which ones you enjoy the most.
Enjoy Group Fitness for free!
When you sign up with Ora Sports Fitness Belmont, WA you can trial our different levels of assistance for free (Group Classes: Kickboxing, TRX, Boot camp), Small Group Personal Training and Personal Training), so you can find out what works best for you.
Enjoy a tour of Ora Sports Fitness in Belmont, WA, receive a FREE fitness consultation & receive a FREE Personal Training workout just for you!