Ora 24/7 Fitness Kids Fitness and Kickboxing classes are structured and choreographed to increase a child’s fitness, learn a new skill, enjoy fitness & become apart of a group of other like minded kids. It can help kids to increase endurance, stamina, energy levels & reduce stress.
All classes are led by ex-fighter Shane Vuletich and qualified instructor who guides and motivates you every step of the way, helping your heart rate stay elevated. It’s a fun and effective way to love fitness. All instructors have a working with children’s check
Kids Group Fitness is a great way to boost your kids regular training because:
- Classes are suitable for all fitness levels from beginner to advanced
- Increase your child’s confidence, social skills and self esteem
- Allow your children to have an outlet through fitness
- Increase social belonging through gaining friends & belonging to a community
- Improve your child’s health & heart health
- Exercising in groups helps your motivation levels & keeps you accountable
Group Fitness tips and hints:
- Always bring a drink bottle and towel to the class to keep hydrated, dry and hygienic.
- If it’s your first class be sure to let your instructor know, so they can make sure you have the best experience possible.
- It’s always good to try a class more than once as some classes may have steps and routines that take a little getting used to.
- Try as many classes as possible so you can find out which ones you enjoy the most.