“It’s time to get serious” and kick your way to one of the hottest workouts around. Kickboxing 4 Fitness, is a mixture of boxing, martial arts and aerobics that offers an intense cross-training and total-body workout. Ora Kickboxing comes from many years of blood sweat & tears, gaining experience & knowledge.
It combines a mixture of high-power exercise routines that strengthen the body and mind, a good way of releasing stress and sharpen reflexes while increasing your endurance and cardiovascular performance. While kickboxing’s is predominately a fighting sport, we have found a safe and very effective way to train like the champions without the stress of getting injuries. Owner Malcolm Kani developed a system from different styles he has practice over time.
Don’t be bored with your current fitness routine. Shane Vuletich one of Malcolm Kani’s ex-fighters teaches the classes and combines skills and fitness together.
Kickboxing 4 Fitness burns up to 500 to 800 calories per hour, of course this is depended on your Heart rate and high intensity of the exercise you are performing. Participants are encourage to take their time and build up there tolerance to the exercise as there body adapts
A typical kickboxing 4 Fitness class involves a series of combination of punches, kicks, elbows and knees on boxing bags and pads. With experience instructors over seeing that you are performing the technique correctly. This work out is guaranteed to hit different muscles groups while getting an intense cardiovascular workout.
After the main core of the workout, stretches and light shadow sparring in front of mirror are commonly performed as a cool-down.
What is Shadow sparring
Shadowing sparring is an exercise where you do combinations of punches & kicks in the air while moving around performing different technique classes are led by a qualified instructor who guides and motivates you every step of the way, helping your heart rate stay elevated, keeping you in the fat-burning zone. It’s a fun and effective way to lose any unwanted weight!
Cardio Kickboxing workouts are:
- Fun- innovative and exciting movements
- Efficient- way to tone your body in a short time
- Easy- to fit in a scheduled day at the office
- Challenging- your body and mind
- Gain confidence and boost your self-esteem
Group Fitness is a great way to boost your regular training because:
- Classes are suitable for all fitness levels from beginner to advanced
- Classes are updated regularly, ensuring you enjoy more variety & some classes are even themed!
- Group exercise is a great way to meet other members.
- Exercising in groups helps your motivation levels & keeps you accountable
Group Fitness tips and hints:
- Always bring a drink bottle and towel to the class to keep hydrated, dry and hygienic.
- If it’s your first class be sure to let your instructor know, so they can make sure you have the best experience possible.
- It’s always good to try a class more than once as some classes may have steps and routines that take a little getting used to.
- Try as many classes as possible so you can find out which ones you enjoy the most.
Need to try it first? Come down for a free 1 day trial session.