Commonly Asked Questions:
1. Is there a lock-in contract?
No lock in contracts, just 4 weeks paid notice to cancel your membership. During this 4 week cancellation period you can still use the gym. All cancellation MUST be done via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive a reply within 24/48 hours during business time then call or re send the email, this is your responsibility.
2. Minimum Age?
18 usually is minimum age however, talk to Malcolm as for the gym we do allow under 18’s to attend
3. Casual Passes?
Just in for the day then our Casual Pass is $20.00 per session
4. Staffed hours for non members
Monday to Friday 7:30am to 11:30am and for afternoon appointments book a private appointment
Weekends 9:30am to 11:30 am
5. Rent Space from Ora 24/7 & open yourself up for great potential & growth. Our Personal Trainers are independent business owners and work under the Ora 24/7 brand.
Our prices are the following current as January 2021:
- Less than 5 clients $150 a week
- More than 5 clients $250 a week
- Studio can be rented out as well for $50 an hour outside class time
6. Creche facilities?
Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer creche facilities or Mums and Bubs classes.
7. Can I bring friends or family into the gym?
No, you can not enter Ora 24/7 gym unless you are a current member. You will need to gain permission from the Owner to bring outside people into the gym.