I’m guilty of this!
I always think:
– If I was skinnier I would be more outgoing
– If I had longer hair I would be more confident …
– If I had more time I would do more
– If I had no medical conditions I could go harder
– If I was prettier I would attract more
We all have those If I was … then I could. Not realising that what we have to offer already is enough. That the joy, the personality, The uniqueness already attracts the right people into our life. That it’s not the If I was… holding us back it’s our mind set putting up boundaries to stop us from pushing forward – to keep us in our comfort zone! So the question is are you going to let it?
Because – Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself