Do You Want To Get Lean?
Determine bmr (basil metabolic rate)
The BMR formula uses the variables of height, weight, age and gender to calculate the Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR).
The Harris Benedict Equation
Is a formula that uses your BMR and then applies an activity factor to determine your total daily energy expenditure (calories).
Once Bmr is calculated, you then have a baseline to determine how many calories you should consume in order to lose weight (body fat)
A reduction of 500 calories below your bmr is a good start and should yield a loss of around 1 lb over a period of time.
Meal Plan Variations
The traditional and most successful variations of these meal plans are to either prepare over a 3 meals or 6 meals per day. What determines your option is largely based on practicality and likeability as both are equally effective in terms of weight loss (body Fat)
• Lean Meats- chicken, fish, turkey, beef, kangaroo, seafood, pork,
• Protein Powders- 80% protein/low carb
• Dairy- eggs, milk, yoghurt, cheese
• Nuts and seeds- Almonds, cashews, macadamias, pecans, peanuts
• Beans- Tofu, lentils, split peas
• Determine your Basil metabolic rate (bmr)
• Create around a 500kcal deficit
• Calculate calories and break into 3 meals or 6 meals a day eating plan, ensuring you use the 50/30/20 rule.
• Select food sources from protein, carbs, and fats to correspond with the 50/30/20 rule.
So with plenty to choose from what are you waiting for? get down today 222 Belmont Avenue, Belmont WA 6104 (BIG GREEN BUILDING)