Ora 24/7 Personal Trainers know the correct exercises, the right rest periods, and all the hints and tricks that get results faster than any other way of working out. We also are committed to you and your goals! So you can get those guns & buns of steel! Variety is a big thing in developing strength and tone and there’s no better way to enjoy a range of suitable exercises than under the watchful eye of a trainer who has all the tools & tricks to help you achieve your goals.
Personal Training is ideal for improving strength and tone because:
- You enjoy 100% of the trainer’s attention.
- Your training routine is specifically designed for you.
- You will spend more time doing the program so you achieve your highest results possible
- There’s less chance of injury.
Training is personalised, but typical routines may include:
- Resistance training
- Free weights
- Pin Loaded
- Functional training
Personal Training tips and hints:
- Always bring a drink bottle and towel to keep hydrated, dry and hygienic.
- Try to arrive early to sessions so you can be changed, warmed up and ready to work out as soon as your trainer arrives.
- Be honest with your trainer.