Exercise the “zilla” out of Bridezilla. From ball gowns to mermaid style, walk down the aisle with complete confidence, knowing that you look your best when all eyes are on you. High cardio and intensity interval training which alternates between moderate and intense burst to slim you into that dress two sizes smaller – and get you “honeymoon ready.” Workouts can either be commenced 3 months to 4 weeks before your big day!
WOW Wedding Workouts are a great way to boost your regular training because:
- Classes are designed for your wedding crew
- Classes are updated regularly, ensuring you enjoy more variety
- Group exercise is a great way to further bond with your bridesmaids and groomsmen
- Fun Fun Fun
- Exercising helps relieve stress & gets you in great shape for your special day
WOW Wedding Workout tips and hints:
- Always bring a drink bottle and towel to the class to keep hydrated, dry and hygienic.
- If it’s your first class be sure to let your instructor know, so they can make sure you have the best experience possible.
- It’s always good to try a class more than once as some classes may have steps and routines that take a little getting used to.
- Try as many classes as possible so you can find out which ones you enjoy the most.
Enjoy Group Fitness for free!
When you sign up with Ora Sports Fitness Belmont, WA you can trial our different levels of assistance for free (Group Classes: Kickboxing, TRX, Boot camp), Small Group Personal Training and Personal Training), so you can find out what works best for you.
Enjoy a tour of Ora Sports Fitness in Belmont, WA, receive a FREE fitness consultation & receive a FREE Personal Training workout just for you!