This is the most important step and that’s why it is the first step! It’s the step in which you keep when you’re feeling down, want that piece of cake or need another serving at dinner. This is the step that allows you to keep on your path to total body, mind & soul transformation
Not only is it important to write down your goals down but to have a vision of what you want to achieve and what you want to look like. Capture images, quotes or sayings that inspire you or create a desire within you. Hang up your board put in it a place to nurture your mind, body and soul.
Use the images to inspire your body transformation
Use the quotes to inspire your mind
Use the sayings to inspire your soul
1. Close your eyes
2. Grab a friend, partner or family member to read aloud your goals
3. Imagine yourself in 30 days after you have achieved your goals through determination and strength
4. What do you feel? What are you thinking? What shape is your body?
5. Stay in this visualisation state for about 5 minutes to take in all the emotions so you know exactly what you are going to feel & look like.
6. Once you open your eyes remember to look at you vision board daily & constantly remind yourself why you started
7. The more you see and feel this vision the more your mind & soul believes it and it becomes a reality