- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 crushed Weet-Bix or corn flakes
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 heaped tbsp. of natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. honey or sweetener of choice.
- Shredded or desiccated coconut (for rolling)
Mix dry ingredients in a food processor for approx. 30 secs. Add wet ingredients and mix again till they all bind together. You may need to add water (only a tsp. at time) if mixture is to dry or more oats if mixture is too wet. Roll into balls (approx. 50cent piece size) and coat in coconut.