Our facilities are designed to produce a safe & functional working environment for all mothers of little ones to get a workout in during their busy lives. No matter your fitness levels or how spirited your baby might be we can help regain your sanity, strength and stamina to help you in your daily life. We support mums to maintain their fitness through progressive, social personal training and small group sessions! Any age is welcome from a new born up til the age of 4, we can enjoy & benefit from fitness together!
Group Fitness is a great way to boost your regular training because:
- Classes are suitable for all fitness levels from beginner to advanced
- Classes are fun, safe & functional for both babies & mums
- Group exercise is a great way to meet other mums
- Exercising in groups can help you boost your immune system, energy levels & bond between mum & bub
Group Fitness tips and hints:
- Always bring a drink bottle and towel to the class to keep hydrated, dry and hygienic.
- Baby bottles,, nappies & food if needed for your little one
- If it’s your first class be sure to let your instructor know, so they can make sure you have the best experience possible.
- It’s always good to try a class more than once as some classes may have steps and routines that take a little getting used to.
- Try as many classes as possible so you can find out which ones you enjoy the most.
Enjoy Group Fitness for free!
When you sign up with Ora Sports Fitness Belmont, WA you can trial our different levels of assistance for free (Group Classes: Kickboxing, TRX, Boot camp), Small Group Personal Training and Personal Training), so you can find out what works best for you.
Enjoy a tour of Ora Sports Fitness in Belmont, WA, receive a FREE fitness consultation & receive a FREE Personal Training workout just for you!