As a suggestion these are more of an early morning snack but very tasty
- 1 and 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 and 1/2 scoops of protein powder
- 1 cup almond meal or almonds processed to meal
- 1/4 cup almond milk (add slowly, just enough to make into bars and put into fridge for a while)
- Dark chocolate (sugar free or dark) and coat — put back in the fridge until chocolate sets then into the freezer and within 24hrs they go hard.
- Hand full chia seeds, almonds and dried fruit
Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the almond milk slowly, just enough to make mixture wet. Push the mixture into a lined baking dish, and add melted chocolate on the top. Put into the freezer until the mixture sets, then slice.