Time to work off your naughty transgressions – The seven deadly sins of daily life: wine, French fries, double whipped vanilla latte, triple chocolate cake, chips, movie theatre popcorn and cheese. These circuits involve full body movements to challenge you with squats, push -ups, jumps and lunges. This fun indoor and outdoor Boot camp gets you pumped with compound full body movements that take you on a toning cycle.
All levels welcome from beginners to advance our circuits even include some hard core military exercise training these classes are popular around the world that are both results and people driven. It’s perfect for anyone with a busy schedule or limited time to pack a hard workout in a short time. You will never get bored as the workout changes every day but the intensity stays the same. Build lean muscle tone while using the aerobic elements to improve your physical conditioning. This is the total body workout like no other!
Boot Camp is a great way to boost your regular training because:
- Classes are suitable for all fitness levels from beginner to advanced
- Classes are updated regularly, ensuring you enjoy more variety & some classes are even themed!
- Group exercise is a great way to meet other members.
- Fun Fun Fun
- Exercising in groups helps your motivation levels & keeps you accountable
Group Fitness tips and hints:
- Always bring a drink bottle and towel to the class to keep hydrated, dry and hygienic.
- If it’s your first class be sure to let your instructor know, so they can make sure you have the best experience possible.
- It’s always good to try a class more than once as some classes may have steps and routines that take a little getting used to.
- Try as many classes as possible so you can find out which ones you enjoy the most.
Enjoy Group Fitness for free!
When you sign up with Ora Sports Fitness Belmont, WA you can trial our different levels of assistance for free (Group Classes: Kickboxing, TRX, Boot camp), Small Group Personal Training and Personal Training), so you can find out what works best for you.
Enjoy a tour of Ora Sports Fitness in Belmont, WA, receive a FREE fitness consultation & receive a FREE Personal Training workout just for you!